Background

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Beautiful Inside and Out

This is my oldest daughter, Briana. She is soon to be 16! Where has the time gone? I took this photo of her last year and just had to scrap it when I saw these lovely papers that matched it so perfectly. I made the "bling" using transparency film and pearlized fabric paint. It is time consuming, but it is less expensive than the real stuff. Also, you can find the fabric paint in lots of colors, so there is sure to be one to match your layout perfectly. I bought a bunch of those plain stick pins from an online store a while back. I used some beads from my stash to make that stick pin. The flowers are made using the retro flower punch. I find that I use it a lot. You can make so many different flowers using that one style of flower punch. There's that Martha Stewart butterfly punch again...can you tell that I really like it? I had that great black lace in my stash. I thin I got it at Wal Mart for next to nothing...really, there were like 3 yards or so for $1. I just love a great deal! Thanks for taking a peak at my creation!

No comments:

Post a Comment