Background

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The Family is One of Nature's Masterpieces

I just love these Pink Paislee Butterfly Garden papers! They are all so lovely! I made this layout as a birthday gift for my mom. Those lovely pink sprays were a gift from my friend Kay! Each of the flowers on this layout are handmade using the retro flower punches in all different sizes. I just love making those roses...it is the easiest technique that I have tried thus far. I may try to put a tutorial up showing it sometime. I trimmed the edges of those papers and then tore the edges and rolled them up a little. I then used Walnut Stain Distress Ink and inked the edges all around. I cut the little picket fence with my Sizzix Big Shot and an original Sizzix die. I used 5 flatback pearls on the circle that I cut using my Honey Bee scissors. If you know me, you know that I LOVE flowers and butterflies, so I added 3 punched butterflies using Martha Stewart's Classic Butterfly punch. I inked the edges and dressed them up with some small flat back pearls and stickles. The title is a 7 Gypsies rub on. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment