Background

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Untitled Layout


This little sweetie is my niece, Hannah. I made this beautiful layout to give to my sister-in-law for her birthday. Again, I used the beautiful Pink Paislee Garden Butterfly papers. I usually make all of my embellishments, but I did use a Prima Say it in Pearls piece on this from my stash. I've had it for a while...it's probably been discontinued, lol! I cut it into smaller pieces to fit in the spaces that needed a little extra "something". All of the flowers are handmade. I used a Tim Holtz birdcage chipboard piece and painted it with copper metallic paint. Once the paint was dry, I then covered it in Crackle Accents. I used several of Martha Stewart punches (dove, classic butterfly, and rose leaf). I certainly hope that she likes it! Thanks for taking a peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment